Salazar Bulk Pork
Free-range, heritage-breed BULK PORK package from Salazar Meats.
Deposit and Delivery
A $100 deposit is required PER HALF ordered for all Bulk Pork orders. Weight will vary between animals, so we will contact you to discuss the full purchase price once your deposit/order has been received. The balance of your order can be paid prior to or on the date of your bulk meat delivery.
Please refer to our Designated Delivery Region for a list of delivery locations, and indicate your preference from the options shown below. We will discuss delivery details when we confirm your purchase price.
You will be able to add your contact details to your order, as well as any special instructions, during the checkout process.
Please review the material below which covers cut style and pricing. Call or e-mail us if you have any questions. If you would like to reserve a package, we require a $100 deposit and your contact information. You may call us, e-mail, or snail mail with your information and deposit. Thank you!
Processing Costs (Based on Hanging Weight)
- Slaughter under USDA Inspection - $70
- Cut & Wrap with Vacuum Sealing (Chops, Ribs, Roasts, Ground Pork) - $.90/lb
- Sausages w/out casings (i.e., bulk sausage) - $1.75/lb
- Sausages w/casings and bacon (uncured) - $2.65/lb
Approximate Yield of HALF HOG
- Bacon (appx. 7.5 lbs.)
- Pork Chops @ 3⁄4" and 2/pack (appx. 12.5 lbs.)
- Roasts @ appx. 3 lbs. (Boston butt, picnic ham, fresh ham; appx. 30 lbs.)
- Ribs (appx. 3 lbs.)
- Stew Meat/Bones (shank, hock, etc.; appx. 5 lbs.)
- Extra Fat (appx. 5 lbs.)
- Trim Options (2 for each Half Hog ordered)
- Ground Pork
- Italian Sausage Bulk
- Italian Sausage Links
- Mild Breakfast Sausage
- Spicy Breakfast Sausage
(appx. 15 lbs.)