Please review the material below which covers cut style and pricing. Call or e-mail us if you have any questions. If you would like to reserve a package, we require a $100 deposit and your contact information. You may call us, e-mail, or snail mail with your information and deposit. Thank you!
Processing Costs (Based on Hanging Weight)
- Slaughter under USDA Inspection – $70
- Cut & Wrap with Vacuum Sealing (Chops, Ribs, Roasts, Ground Pork) – $.90/lb
- Sausages w/out casings (i.e., bulk sausage) – $1.75/lb
- Sausages w/casings and bacon (uncured) – $2.65/lb
Approximate Yield of HALF HOG
- Bacon (appx. 7.5 lbs.)
- Pork Chops @ 3⁄4″ and 2/pack (appx. 12.5 lbs.)
- Roasts @ appx. 3 lbs. (Boston butt, picnic ham, fresh ham; appx. 30 lbs.)
- Ribs (appx. 3 lbs.)
- Stew Meat/Bones (shank, hock, etc.; appx. 5 lbs.)
- Extra Fat (appx. 5 lbs.)
- Trim Options (2 for each Half Hog ordered) (appx. 15 lbs.)
- Ground Pork
- Italian Sausage Bulk
- Italian Sausage Links
- Mild Breakfast Sausage
- Spicy Breakfast Sausage
TRIM SELECTIONS can be made when we phone to confirm your order and regional delivery options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.